Nacho Libre (Soundtrack) [2LP] (Translucent Blue Vinyl, limited to 1000, feat. Beck, Jack Black, Danny Elfman)
LIMITED DOUBLE BLUE COLORED VINYL!- ONLY 1000 MADE!
Director Hess originally wanted musical artist Beck to be behind the soundtrack for the film. Beck, being a fan of Hess, accepted. However, Paramount Pictures didn't think Beck's style fit the movie, and decided to try to get composer Danny Elfman to replace him. Elfman then wrote a full score and recorded it in May 2006. However, only about 2/3 of Elfman's score ended up in the movie.
Due to how much of Elfman's music filled the film, Elfman's representatives asked that Elfman be the only person credited for the film's score. Hess caught wind of this and would not allow the studio to remove Beck from the credits. When finding that he would not have the only music credit, Elfman told Paramount to remove his name from the film. An agreement was eventually reached where both Beck and Elfman were credited for their respective parts of the score.
01. Hombre Religioso (Religious Man) – Mr. Loco
02. A Nice Pile-Drive To The Face (Dialog) – Nacho
03. Move, Move, Move – Alan Hawkshaw & Alan Parker
04. Papas – Mr. Loco
05. Singing At The Party – Jack Black with Ismael Garcia Ruiz Y Su Trio
06. Ramses Suite – Danny Elfman
07. All The Orphans In The World (Dialog) – Nacho & Esqueleto
08. There Is No Place In This World For Me – Beck
09. I’m Serious (Dialog) – Nacho
10. 10,000 Pesos – Beck
11. Irene – Caetano Veleso
12. Pump A Jam (Ramses) – Cholotronic
13. Black Is Black – Eddie Santiago
14. Half Forgotten Daydreams – John Cameron
15. Encarnacion – Jack Black
16. Tender Beasts Of The Spangled Night – Beck
17. Saint Behind The Glass – Los Lobos
18. Beneath The Clothes We Find The Man… (Dialog) – Nacho
19. Forbidden Nectar – Jack Black & Mucho Macho Acapulco