Now That's What I Call Halloween [2LP] (Orange & Purple Vinyl, feats. Mike Oldfield, Bobby Boris Pickett, John Carpenter, Danny Elfman, RUN-DMC, Rob Zombie, etc.)
Pressed On 2x 180-Gram Orange & Purple Vinyl
NOW That's What I Call Music!, the world's best-selling multi-artist album series, is pleased to announce the upcoming release of NOW Halloween!, the NOW brand's spooktacular first foray into the tricks and treats of Halloween-themed rock and pop music, ranging from TV ("True Blood") and movie themes ("Halloween," "The Exorcist," "Beetlejuice") to novelty smashes ("Monster Mash," "Werewolves of London") to radio perennials ("Season of the Witch," "Don't Fear the Reaper," "I Put a Spell on You").
NOW Halloween! showcases 18 Halloween-themed classic hits from a variety of artists including director John Carpenter's Theme from "Halloween," Rob Zombie's "Dragula," Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra & Chorus' "O Fortuna," Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells"/Theme from "The Exorcist," Blue Oyster Cult's "(Don't Fear) The Reaper," INXS's "Devil Inside," Jace Everett's "Bad Things"/Theme from "True Blood," Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London," The Specials' "Ghost Town," Oingo Boingo's "Dead Man's Party," Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Keepers' "Monster Mash," The Citizens of Halloween's "This is Halloween," Donovan's "Season of the Witch," Nina Simone's "I Put A Spell On You," Danny Elfman's "Beetlejuice: Main Title/End Title," Run-D.M.C.'s "Ghostbusters," DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's "A Nightmare On My Street" and Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me."
The premium content--by the original artists--selected for NOW Halloween! has never been available on one collection until the release of this special anthology.
NOW That's What I Call Music! debuted in the U.S. in 1998, following 15 years of multi-platinum international success. The series has generated sales exceeding 250 million albums worldwide, including more than 96 million in the U.S. alone. All 55 previous releases in NOW's numeric U.S. series have reached Billboard's Top 10, and 19 volumes have reached No. 1.
1. John Carpenter - Halloween Theme
2. Rob Zombie - Dragula
3. Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra & Chorus - O Fortuna
4. Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells (Theme From The Exorcist)
5. Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper
6. INXS - Devil Inside
7. Jace Everett - Bad Things (Theme from True Blood)
8. Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London
9. The Specials - Ghost Town
10. Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
1. Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers - Monster Mash
2. The Citizens of Halloween - This is Halloween
3. Donovan - Season Of The Witch
4. Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You
5. Danny Elfman - Beetlejuice: Main Title/End Title
6. RUN-D.M.C. - Ghostbusters
7. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - A Nightmare On My Street
8. Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me