Silverchair - Frogstomp Limited 180gram Lime Green 2xLP, Numbered, Etched d-side
Scheduled For Release late June- early July* RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY!
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve with deluxe spot-varnish finish
- Printed innersleeves
- Legendary debut-album, including "Tomorrow”, "Pure Massacre" and vinyl-only track “Blind”
- Etched D-side
- Limited edition of 5000 individually numbered copies on lime-green vinyl
Australian post-grunge band Silverchair released their debut album Frogstomp when the band members were only 15 years of age. In just 9 days they recorded a fantastic album, in which they show that even young teenagers know how to rock. In the tradition of Pearl Jam and Nirvana, they recorded an album sounding like Stone Temple Pilots. Daniel Johns is not only a great vocalist, but also a good guitar player, both playing slow as fast songs. Yes, this is definitely one of the best efforts you can make when you're still this young. And even now almost 15 years after its release it sounds fantastic.
Available as a limited edition of 5000 individually numbered copies on lime-green vinyl.
2019 Music On Vinyl
* Release dates are scheduled by the Record labels and the dates are subject to change. Item will ship when released from the manufacturer.