Nirvana - Nevermind (Rediscover Jigsaw Puzzle)
300 piece double sided Jigsaw puzzle with the front & back original album cover art. For a generation that came of age with Rock & Roll, the covers of the era’s classic albums were more than just cardboard that protected the vinyl inside…they were part of the experience. Indelible works of 20th century art, those 12-inch-by-12-inch canvasses brought fans closer to the musicians and their sensibilities. An evocative cover portrait or a cryptic illustration tipped listeners to what they were about to hear.
- 300 piece double sided Jigsaw puzzle with the front & back original album cover art.
- Made in the USA
- The album that kicked off the Grunge revolution, Nevermind was the earthshaking noise of an underground Punk Rock group becoming the biggest band of its time.
- Geffen Records initially shipped fewer than 50,000 copies to U.S. record stores, hoping it might eventually sell around five times that many.
- The cover design was inspired by a documentary about underwater birth. Kirk Weddle took the photo of his friends’ four-month-old son Spencer Elden’s first time in the water. “He couldn’t swim but he could drift really well. We probably shot him for less than five minutes”, Weddle commented on the 1991 photo shoot.
- New York photographer Michael Lavine took the blurry photo of Nirvana on the back cover. Graphic designer Robert Fisher chose it in homage to the band’s rule-breaking attitude, and because it seemed appropriate to the underwater theme.