Joy Division- Preston 28 February 1980 [LP] 200 Gram Black Vinyl limited to 1500, foil-numbered
Preston 28 February 1980 was recorded live at The Warehouse in Preston, England. The set was wrought with system failures: amps failed, instruments went in and out of key, at one point Ian Curtis exclaimed, ''I think everything is falling apart!'' Somehow, despite all of this, the band carried out an extraordinary performance. The roughness of the bass and the waning amps only add to the intensity and gloom, creating a performance that is just as haunting as it is unforgettable. Drastic Plastic Records is honored to have worked closely with Joy Divisions management in order to present this seminal live recording in this beautiful, superbly mastered vinyl pressing, the only vinyl release currently available of this title to be officially sanctioned.
* Mastered for vinyl by Masterdisk
* Faithful, updated rendering of original gatefold jacket and inner sleeve printed at Stoughton Printing Co.
* Limited edition of 1,500 200-gram black vinyl manufactured at Quality Record Pressings
* Heavyweight vinyl foil-numbered in silver; color vinyl foil-numbered in gold
* Comes in European-style poly bag for protection and durability
A3 Twenty Four Hours
A4 The Eternal
A5 Heart and Soul
B7 Shes Lost Control