Limited Double Blue Colored Vinyl Pressing!
• His 2003 Debut Album Chariot Went Platinum
• Spawned Several Hit Singles Including the Top Ten Hit (and One Tree Hill Theme Song) “I Don’t Want to Be”
• Real Gone Music’s Release Marks the Vinyl Debut of Chariot
• Features Inner Sleeve with Lyrics
• Pressed in “Leafy Sunlight” Transparent Green Vinyl in Homage to the Album Cover
• Limited to 1000 Copies
• Eagerly Awaited Release of an Album That Should Have Come Out on Vinyl in the First Place
This prodigiously talented piano man came out of the New York club scene with a brash, rocking sound that drew obvious comparisons to Billy Joel and Elton John, but some more contemporary touches also brought peers like Rufus Wainwright, Jeff Buckley and J label-mates Maroon 5 to mind. It’s an artful blend—leavened with a little classic R&B—that clicked commercially, as Gavin’s 2003 debut album Chariot went Platinum and spawned several hit singles including the Top Ten hit (and One Tree Hill theme song) “I Don’t Want to Be.” Fans all over the world have been waiting for Chariot to emerge on vinyl, and for its LP premiere, we’ve pressed up 1000 copies in “leafy sunlight” transparent green vinyl in homage to the album cover and put ‘em inside a printed inner sleeve with lyrics. One of those early aughts albums that should have come out on vinyl in the first place!
1 Follow Through
3 Just Friends
4 (Nice to Meet You)
6 Chemical Party
3 I Don’t Want to Be
5 More Than Anyone
2020 Real Gone Music