David Arnold - Casino Royale (Soundtrack) [2LP] (LIMITED GOLD 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl, large movie poster, gatefold, numbered to 1500)
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Gatefold sleeve
- Includes 2 printed innersleeves + large movie poster + secret inscriptions in run-out groove
- Critically acclaimed and multiple award-winning 2006 James Bond movie
- Score by David Arnold (Independence Day, The World Is Not Enough)
- Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on gold colored vinyl
The soundtrack to the 2006 film Casino Royale was composed by David Arnold and is Arnold's fourth soundtrack for the popular James Bond movie series. Frequent collaborator Nicholas Dodd orchestrated and conducted the score. The traditional James Bond Theme builds throughout the film before appearing in its full form over the end credits as track 25, “The Name's Bond... James Bond”.
Casino Royale takes place at the beginning of Bond's career as Agent 007, as he is earning his license to kill. The plot has Bond on an assignment to bankrupt terrorist financier Le Chiffre in a high-stakes poker game at the Casino Royale in Montenegro; Bond falls in love with femme fatale Vesper Lynd, a treasury employee assigned to provide the money he needs for the game. The film begins a story arc that continues in the 2008 film, Quantum of Solace.
Casino Royale is available as a limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl. The vinyl package includes 2 printed innersleeve, a large movie poster and features secret inscriptions in the run-out groove.
2023 Music On Vinyl