Pink Floyd - The Final Cut [LP] (180 Gram, 2016 version, stereo remastered. gatefold)
Remastered from the Original Analogue Tapes by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman!
Pressed on Heavyweight 180g Vinyl!
The 12th studio album from Pink Floyd was originally released in 1983 and was the last album to include founding member Roger Waters.
Waters originally planned the album as a soundtrack for the 1982 film Pink Floyd - The Wall. However, he re-wrote it as a concept album exploring the betrayal of his father who died serving in World War II.
• 180 Gram Heavyweight Vinyl
• Remastered from the Original Analogue Tapes by James Guthrie, Joel Plante and Bernie Grundman
• Original UK release date: March 1983
1. The Post War Dream
2. Your Possible Pasts
3. One of the Few
4. When the Tigers Broke Free
5. The Hero's Return
6. The Gunner's Dream
7. Paranoid Eyes
8. Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
9. The Fletcher Memorial Home
10. Southampton Dock
11. The Final Cut
12. Not Now John
13. Two Suns In the Sunset
2017 Pink Floyd Records