Erasure - I Say I Say I Say [LP] (import)
This was Erasure’s sixth record, and jumped straight to number 1 upon release in 1994. And yet, the vinyl edition has been long out-of-print! No longer, as Mute have pressed up a new brace of 180g copies of I Say I Say I Say’s majestic synth-pop, presented with the original artwork and packaging.
• ‘I Say I Say I Say’ is Erasure’s sixth studio album, produced by Martin Ware, founder member of The Human League and Heaven 17.
• On its release in 1994 the album became Erasure’s fourth consecutive Number One in the UK, achieving Gold status and generating three Top 20 singles, including the epic love song ‘Always’.
• By 1994 Erasure showed no sign of slowing down, much to the delight of their fans and the record- buying public. No mean feat in a musical landscape that had changed significantly in order to embrace grunge and all its attendant casual glory. Erasure proved with this record that they still did pop better than anyone.
• ‘I Say I Say I Say’ has been unavailable on vinyl since its original release.
• This release is part of Erasure’s 30th anniversary campaign and is pressed on 180gsm vinyl with original artwork and packaging.