Ennio Morricone - Morricone Groove: The Kaleidoscope Sound Of Ennio Morricone 1964-1977 (Soundtrack) [2LP] ('Sunset Sky' & 'Bloody Eyeball' Colored Vinyl, 8 page insert with poster archives, gatefold)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Lesser-Known, Lounge-Style Morricone Tracks on Double LP!
Remastered & Lacquers Cut by Elysian Masters!
Pressed on Sunset Sky & Bloody Eyeball Vinyl!
This double LP set is the absolute first release of Ennio Morricone's lesser-know but beautiful scores from the '60-'70s. A very cool way to introduce the amazing music of this legendary Italian composer to the younger fans! This selection of the best of the lounge-style tracks from his film music production has been a true enterprise. At the end of this very cool listening experience, the listener will have surely known and enjoyed all the colors of a musical giant.
- Double LP
- Sunset Sky (Orange) & Bloody Eyeball (Pink) Vinyl
- 22 Tracks from 19 Films & a Lounge Album
- Several Tracks Never Before Released on Vinyl
- Remastered & Lacquers Cut at Elysian Masters
- Laminated Old-Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket
- Newly Illustrated Artwork by Robert Sammelin
- Eight-Page, Full-Color Insert with Poster Archives & Extensive Liner Notes by Claudio Fuiano
- OBI Strip
- Made in Czech
- Citta' Violenta from Citta' Violenta (1970)
- Cosa Avete Fatto A Solange? From Cosa Avete Fatto A Solange? (1972)
- L'Alibi (Shake N° 1) From L'Alibi (1969)
- Veruschka From Veruschka Poesia Di Una Donna (1971)
- La Moda From La Donna Invisibile (1969)
- Intermezzino Pop From Le Foto Proibite Di Una Signora Per Bene (1970)
- Ricreazione Divertita From Cuore Di Mamma (1968)
- Scusi Facciamo L'Amore? (From Bed To Worse) From Scusi Facciamo L'Amore? (1968)
- Come Maddalena From Maddalena (1971)
- Punto E Basta (Titoli Di Testa) From Ad Ogni Costo (1967)
- Slalom From Slalom (1965)
- La Ragione, Il Cuore, L'Amore From Il Diavolo Nel Cervello (1972)
- Bambole From Spasmo (1974)
- Ruba Al Prossimo Tuo (Seq. 5) From Ruba Al Prossimo Tuo (1968)
- Pioggia Sul Tuo Viso From Come Imparai Ad Amare Le Donne (1967)
- Scuola Di Ballo Al Sole From Uccellacci E Uccellini (1966)
- Gli Intoccabili (Party Music) From Gli Intoccabili (1969)
- Alla Serenita' From La Donna Invisibile (1969)
- Controluce From Stato Interessante (1977)
- A Lidia From Scusi, Facciamo L'Amore? (1968)
- Un Amico (Titoli) From Revolver (1973)
- L'Ultimo From Ideato, Scritto E Diretto Da Ennio Morricone (1970)
2023 Beat Ball Music