Evergreens celebrates Streisand's 60th anniversary as a Columbia Records artist. The album features 22 songs - one song from every studio album she has released. The songs were hand-selected by Barbra as some of her favorite songs throughout her career - many are deep tracks. None of these tracks have appeared on previous Streisand compilation albums before.
Evergreens: Celebrating Six Decades on Columbia Records commemorates the unparalleled career of a once-in-a-lifetime artist, who has literally conquered every entertainment medium - the night club stage, the concert stage, the Broadway stage, the big screen, the small screen, and of course, the recording studio. The songs chosen for Evergreens have nothing to do with statistics or certifications. Instead, they were hand-selected by Barbra and exemplify her emotional connection to these melodies and lyrics - each holding a special place in her heart and memory.
The release of this title dovetails beautifully with her highly anticipated memoir, My Name Is Barbra, coming from Penguin Random House.
- Double LP
- 22 Tracks Hand-Selected by Barbra Streisand Herself
- Previously Unreleased Track
- Special Mix of "Evergreen"
- I'll Tell the Man in the Street
- Bewitched (Bothered and Bewildered)
- Absent Minded Me
- The Shadow of Your Smile
- Where or When
- Ma Première Chanson
- I Don't Know Where I Stand
- I Never Meant to Hurt You
- Letters That Cross in the Mail
- Answer Me
- Can't Help Lovin' That Man
- Two People
- Some Enchanted Evening
- I Believe (previously unreleased)
- Isn't It a Pity?
- Moon River
- Here's to Life (Orchestra version)
- The Windmills of Your Mind
- Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) with Anthony Newley
- Lady Liberty
- Evergreen (Love Theme from A Star Is Born)